As I was unprepared to be in the hospital this time around, I was unable to go shopping for mom for mother's day. I thought...what can I give her from the hospital and found myself thinking of all the many sacrifices she has made for me over the years (and right now) so here's what I came up with...a simple poem to say Thanks for all you do mom. I Love You!
(written May 2008)
I owe you...
- a debt that can never be repaid
- a lifetime of thanks for all the sacrifices that you've made
- my neverending love for always being there whenever I need you - whether it was convenient for you or not
- my laughter for teaching me that life is for laughing, even when things seem the bleakest
- an endless supply of hugs and kisses for the millions that you gave me that always radiated with such warmth and love
- my appreciation for how difficult a job mothering is yet how you always made it seems so easy
- my undying gratitude for all the many times in my life you unselfishly put my needs ahead of your own
- my son's thanks for teaching me what I needed to know, not to become a mother, but more importantly, a mom
I owe you....
Any unauthorized use of materials for sale, resale or any other money making is expressly forbidden without my written consentso please contact meat: firstname.lastname@example.org such permission to reproduce for profit.